vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

MISSION BEACH

Hellohello,

Sooo long no WiFi.. I'm sorry for neglecting my blog..
But now there is much to tell, so I will get into it right away!
I have seen so much since my last post and I had to think, 'Where do I start..'
Here we go.

On the 7th of August we got our rental car in Cairns.
We then drove 4 hours to Mission Beach.
Mission Beach has a tropical climate, so even in the Australian winter the temperatures were
really nice. Mission beach has a beach, but we stayed in the rainforest, 5 min from the beach.
We only stayed here one night because the next day we had to go driving again.
We stayed in a beautiful B&B called 'The Licuala Lodge'.
The people were really nice and it was so cool to suddenly be surrounded by all sorts of flora and fauna we had never seen before.










We really enjoyed our stay!
The next day we drove to Airlie Beach.
More about Airlie soon!

Love,
Isabelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten